Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Papier Mache Bull's Head

Aha! I bet you thought I forgot! Ha! Well I showed you! I was just waiting for film to get developed, that's all.
Well.....here's the skull/head under construction:

Luckily, I have one of those cool old dress-maker's dummies.....how I got HER is a whole story in itself. But anyway, I added a cardboard "tube" to make room for the jaw, because it couldn't go on otherwise. I still have to build the teeth, then paint it and cover it with bits of sheepskin etc.

But here's something ELSE I've been working on. MORE cute Christmas tree ornaments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!!! very cool

Anonymous said...

would it be possible for you to list instructions on how you were able to make the bulls head?

Unknown said...

Hai Suzanne Dargie from Canada! This is Roze from Singapore.I was searching all over the net as to how to do a papier mache bull's head and couldn't find anything useful till I saw your blog.I am totally amazed at ur creation!
How did you actually manage to do it,can you please help me with how to go about doing one?
If you can help,it would be so cool,exchanging ideas from way across the world =)