Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weird Stuff at the CNE

First of all...BLUE Candy Apples. I didn't want to even try one, no sir! This shade of blue isn't normally something I'd associate with food!

Someone in a Chicken Costume walking around. I think it was a promotion for Maple Leaf farms....but I'm not sure.
A Money Bear!? When I was a kid, we usually wanted a big fluffy cute teddy bear to be won for us....but what kid is going to want to snuggle up to a non-fluffy bear with money printed all over it? I don't think I wanna know!

Sadly, I think the Money Bear is much cuter than the giant Barney the Dinosaur toy hanging by its Achilles' tendon next to it.

3 comments:

Willy Ashworth said...

Blue candy apples?

What would the flavour be?

Yuk!

Suzanne Dargie said...

My son wants to try them when we go this weekend! I'll let you know!

el pancake said...

probably the same as blue candy floss...a laboratory blueberry flavour