Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dollhouse Bathroom Upgrade

 I never liked the way I did the bathroom in my Haunted/Hallowe'en House, so I decided it was time to fix it. The above photo shows it "gutted"
 After a lot of searching for the right wallpaper, I decide to make my own and print it out myself.
I referred to designs other people had done, but I didn't want to do a blatant rip I did what you see here. It's the "bat-room". (groan)
 I filled in the gap left by squaring the interior from the Mansard roof with an exposed lathe and plaster effect. I still have to weather it a's too clean looking.
Of course I used my favorite Chrysnbon kit for the bathroom fixtures as well.

No comments: